- McBub.com overview
- I want to order some products.
- How to make an order from McBub.com?
- Payment methods accepted
- After payment, how can I check the status of my order?
- Instructions for returning faulty goods
- 12- month Warranty
- Product problems
- I have problems in using the product I ordered, please help!
- Can Your Cellphone Be Used In My Country?
- Our Cell Phone Coverage
- How to Set Your Blackberry Up As a Webcam
- Car DVD FAQ
- My computer stopped responding to all input, nothing works, the screen is frozen, what should I do?
- How to drop-ship with McBub.com?
- What is the meaning of drop-ship?
- Warranty / Returns policy for drop-shippers
- Taxes on imported goods
- How much tax do I need to pay?
- Why I was asked for "CPF" number? (Brazil Customers)
- Can you declare $ X for my order to avoid import taxes?
- All imported goods are subject to Customs clearance in every country
- Is shipping included In the prices
- Why can't I choose my desired courier?
- If I order products from McBub.com, How would you ship them to me?
- How can I trace my order?
- How Long Will It Take To Delivery?
- Fair use of McBub.com website materials
- Does McBub.com have representatives in my country?
- Can I trust McBub.com?
- Can I visit McBub.com's office?
- McBub.com Address
Do I have to pay VAT / Sales Tax?
Do I have to pay VAT or any other form of sales tax on products bought through McBub.com?
We do not add any additional charges or taxes in China.
Possible additional costs to you may include:
- western union chargers
- PayPal money 'upload' charges
- Any import duties that are levied at customs.
Please note that if you are re-selling (or drop-shipping) goods from McBub.com.Please ensure you are abiding by the tax (and other) regulations for selling goods in your home country and the destination country.
Please note that if you are drop-shipping to end customers, Please let them know about any taxes they may have to pay when receiving goods from the courier