- McBub.com overview
- I want to order some products.
- How to make an order from McBub.com?
- Payment methods accepted
- After payment, how can I check the status of my order?
- Instructions for returning faulty goods
- 12- month Warranty
- Product problems
- I have problems in using the product I ordered, please help!
- Can Your Cellphone Be Used In My Country?
- Our Cell Phone Coverage
- How to Set Your Blackberry Up As a Webcam
- Car DVD FAQ
- My computer stopped responding to all input, nothing works, the screen is frozen, what should I do?
- How to drop-ship with McBub.com?
- What is the meaning of drop-ship?
- Warranty / Returns policy for drop-shippers
- Taxes on imported goods
- How much tax do I need to pay?
- Why I was asked for "CPF" number? (Brazil Customers)
- Can you declare $ X for my order to avoid import taxes?
- All imported goods are subject to Customs clearance in every country
- Is shipping included In the prices
- Why can't I choose my desired courier?
- If I order products from McBub.com, How would you ship them to me?
- How can I trace my order?
- How Long Will It Take To Delivery?
- Fair use of McBub.com website materials
- Does McBub.com have representatives in my country?
- Can I trust McBub.com?
- Can I visit McBub.com's office?
- McBub.com Address
Why can't I connect with wireless internet even though my computer has Wi-Fi?
Sometimes the wireless strength in your local area may be too weak for your WiFi device to connect automatically to the Internet. In these cases, we suggest you manually connect to a named Internet connection by entering its network name (also called service set identifier or SSID).
If this still doesn't work, please check if the network password you entered is correct. If you have set your own WiFi password, please make sure your encryption method (WEP, WPA, or WPA2-PSK) is compatible with your router's model.